3332MR - 3332MT - 3336MT
Kverneland 3300 series is fitted with the new Kverneland suspension concept called QuattroLink. The new QuattroLink mowers have been designed for even more productivity and to handle tougher conditions than ever. With its´ accurate ground following ability and highly flexible working range QuattroLink provides supreme capacity. QuattroLink provides an accurate tracking ability and a highly flexible working range. The mowing unit is pulled by the 4-arm suspension, fitted onto a fixed carrying arm that allows the mowing unit to float independently over the field, adjusting precisely and instantly to any changes in ground contours.
- 3.16 and 3.60m working width.
- 150mm mechanical adjustment of overlap.
- New innovative QuattroLink racecar suspension concept.
- Flexible suspension – 700mm movements, 400mm upwards and 300mm downwards.
- Hydraulic setting of ground pressure.
- NonStop BreakAway protection across full working width.
- Minimum 500mm ground clearance during headland turns.
- Dual adjustment of conditioner hood - both front and rear end can be adjusted.
- Integrated parking feet for vertical storage.
- Vertical Transport Solution.
|Working Width||Number of Discs||Conditioner|
|3332 MT||3.16m||8 round discs||SemiSwing steel tines|
|3332 MR||3.16m||8 round discs||Roller conditioner|
|3336 MT||3.60m||9 round discs||SemiSwing steel tines|