53100MT - 53100MR Vario
The all-new Kverneland 53100 MT Vario delivers an outstanding performance with its´ completely new suspension concept, 10.20m working width and hydraulic adjustment of working width and overlap. Kverneland 53100 MT Vario is fitted with the new Kverneland suspension concept called QuattroLink. The mowing unit is pulled by four suspension arms fitted onto a fixed carrying arm that allows the mowing unit to float independently over the field, adjusting highly accurately and instantly to any changes in ground contours.
- Up to 10.20m working width.
- New innovative QuattroLink racecar suspension concept.
- Flexible suspension – 700mm movements, 400mm upwards and 300mm downwards.
- NonStop BreakBack protection across full working width.
- Hydraulic adjustment of overlap on the go.
- Ground pressure remains the same, even when overlap is changed.
- Minimum 500mm ground clearance during headland turns.
- Dual adjustment of conditioner hood - both front and rear end can be adjusted
- Integrated parking feet for vertical storage.
|Working Width||Number of Discs||Conditioner|
|53100 MT Vario||9.80-10.20m||2 x 9 discs||SemiSwing Steel Tine Conditioner|
|53100 MR Vario||9.80-10.20m||2 x 9 discs||Roller Conditioner|