The all-new Kverneland 4132 L and 4140 L are easy to operate and have a low power requirement which reduces the fuel consumption and therefore allow the mowers to be used with smaller tractors.
Based on a responsive floatation system these mowers have a remarkable ability to adapt to the ground structure which improves the grass flow and provides a gentler handling of the crop.
It also protects the cutterbar from unforesseen obstacles which may occur. Kverneland 4132 L and 4140 L have a sideward adaption which allows a movement up and down of 8.5° to each side – in total 17°.
- Working width: 3.16m and 3.92m
- Responsive Floatation ensures an even pressure across the entire cutterbar in uneven conditions
- Easy to connect to every tractor
- Outstanding ground following ability
- Fully welded cutterbar with round discs
|Working Width||Weight||Power Req., Min|
|4132 L||3.16m||1220kg||48/65 kW/hp|
|4140 L||3.92m||1340kg||63/85 kW/hp|