Heavy Duty Centre Swath Rake
The Kverneland 95110 C is a twin rotor rake with 9.20-11.00m working width for the high performance segment, normally covered by more expensive four rotor rakes. 95110 C offers easy operation, excellent manoeuvrability and a heavy duty design. Despite the 11.00m working width, the rake is still very compact, something very convenient when working in smaller fields.
- ProLine oilbath gearbox.
- TerraLink Quattro for perfect ground followings
- Hydraulic adjustment of working width width between 9.20 and 11.00m.
- Hydraulic height adjustment of the rotors.
- Active wheel steering, allowing sharp turns on headlands and during transport.
- Electronic control of main functions.
|Working Width||No. of Tine Arms||Weight|
|95110 C||9.20 - 11.00m||2x15||2865kg|