Cost Effective High Performance Rakes
Kverneland Taarup offers two cost-effective two rotor rakes with strong frames.
The rakes produce a nice even centre swath from raking widths of between 6.2m and 7.8m.
They are mounted on a strong and stable frame, to ensure long lifetime.
Features such as actively steered wheels, the TerraLink Quattro system and hydraulically raised rotors are standard.
- Working widths between 6.2m and 7.8m
- CompactLine maintenance-friendly gearbox.
- TerraLink Quattro for perfect ground followings
- Hydraulic adjustable working width.
- Active wheel steering with 80° turning angle for easy manoeuvrability.
- 9472 C Hydro provides a transport height as low as 3.45m, even without removing the tine arms
|Working Width||No of Tines per Rotor||Weight|
|9472 C||6.20 - 7.20m||2x11||1640kg|