8590C - 85112C
The Kverneland Models 8590 C and the New 85112 C are carrier frame tedders purpose-built for use with smaller tractors. The wide track width ensures stable running characteristics during road transport. Due to the carrier frame concept, the lifting capacity of the tractor is not a limiting factor and it can be operated with tractors starting from 70hp.
- Transport running gear for use with low lift tractors
- Maintenance-free driveline and strong ProLine gearboxes.
- Strong driveline, sturdy u-joints on the inside rotors and flexible HexaLink finger clutch on outside rotors
- Central adjustment for border tedding – all set from the tractor cab.
- Strong and sturdy design with closed V-shaped central unit.
- Central adjustment for border spreading keeping the crop inside the field
|85112 C NEW||11.20m||10/6||2225kg|