Kverneland offers 3 versions of compact tedders with low maintenance requirements and a working-width ranging from 4.60 to 5.20m. Maintenance-friendly features include 500 mm rotor plates and an easy-to-maintain gearbox. All tedders can be adjusted centrally to move the tedder to the desired position for border tedding.
- Low maintenance CompactLine gearbox with only one grease nipple.
- Compact tedders with low weight and power requirements.
- Rotor plate dimension of 500m
- Double bearings from pinion to crown wheel guarantee maximum longevity of the driveline.
- Super-C tines with large spring coil diameter for added service life.
- Easy setting of spreading angle through simple three-way adjustment of wheel height.